You will visit Tierra del Fuego National Park. The next day you will take one of the Australis cruises to enjoy 3 nights on board in a trip to Cape Horn, the Wulaia Bay (where Darwin landed in 1833), Tierra del Fuego channels with a visit to the glaciers at Alakalufes Fjord, as well as Magdalena Island (penguins sanctuary with more than 120 thousand Magellan Penguins).
The cruise finishes at Punta Arenas, where our transport takes you to the airport for your return flight.
Highlights for this tour:
El Calafate, Glaciar Perito Moreno, Ushuaia, Parque Nacional Tierra del Fuego, Cabo de Hornos, Bahía Wulaia, Fiordo Alakaluf, Glaciar Piloto, Glaciar Nena, Isla Magdalena, Punta Arenas
* Note:Price in DOUBLE is applicable to any kind of cabin.
Price in SINGLE is applicable to B or A cabin
- TICKETS TO THE NATIONAL PARKS
- SELECTED HOTELS WITH BREAKFAST INCLUDED
- LUNCH BOX LUNCH OR FULL DAY TOURS IN PAINE
- PASSENGER ON CRUISE AUSTRALIS
PRICES DO NOT INCLUDED:
- OTHER SERVICES NOT SPECIFIED